UNICORN SPARKLES THC-Infused Chili Chamoy Mango
Medicate with the magic of unicorns while you treat your cravings with this mouthwatering snack. Infused and dried gourmet mango is covered in our Chamoy, Tajin and spices. This south of the border treat is sweet, spicy, and just the perfect amount of savory! Infused with 100% pure Cannabis oil distillate, Chili Chamoy Mango gives a potent effect and body high that relaxes every muscle and elevates your mood.
Made with 100% Pure THC OIL
- CO2 extracted from raw organic medical grade Marijuana
- Triple Fractional Distillation
- Cannabis Derived Terpenes
- Lab Tested Potency Range for THC Oil (89% – 94% THC)
UNICORN SPARKLES Edibles are manufactured and infused with 100% Organic and solvent Free C02 extracted clear THC oil.
- All Unicorn Sparkles Edibles identify as gender-neutral.
- No unicorns were harmed in the making of this product.
- A portion of all proceeds will go to NOPUX, the National Organization for Prevention of Unicorn Extinction.
What is a Unicorn?
a mythical animal typically represented as a horse with a single straight horn projecting from its forehead.
a heraldic representation of a unicorn, with a twisted horn, a deer’s feet, a goat’s beard, and a lion’s tail.
something that is highly desirable but difficult to find or obtain.“an album like this is something of a unicorn”
a start-up company valued at more than a billion dollars, typically in the software or technology sector.“a currency-exchange unicorn”
- The rare creature which is able to give you the thing you always wanted but thought you could never have.
- A mythical species of horse that is extremely hard, if not impossible to catch. Only virgins can come near a unicorn.A unicorn’s horn is known to neutralize poison, cure any disease, resurrect the dead, and the unicorn itself will choose its companion. If you ever meet a unicorn, if it is not looking at you, or coming near you, forget about being its companion, or even coming near it. If you manage to capture the unicorn, you will obtain immortality. Don’t cage in a unicorn when you keep it. It will run away.